Join our team here at the Northway Motor Inn situated in the Northern Community of Dease Lake BC.
We have a total of 44 rooms available for our guests from standard rooms to 2 beds and kitchens
The Northway Motor Inn is looking for a professional experienced couple interested in hotel management to relieve the management couple during their absence.
This is a great opportunity for the right couple with knowledge of the hospitality industry and who want to do relief work in a small friendly community.
• Familiarity with computers….Smart Hotel Booking system- will train
• General Building Maintenance
• Housekeeping and Guest services will be an asset
• Interaction with Guests paying attention to their needs
• Time Management and ability to Multitask and prioritize job duties is important
• Experience in the hospitality industry would be a asset
• Customer Service Oriented
• Applicants should be flexible with schedules and have a team player work style
• You will manage the front desk on a 24 hour basis with office shutting down at 10 pm and open at 6 am in between those hours meeting the needs of guests and checking in guests who do not have reservations or guests that have needs.
• Organizing the housekeeping staff
• Help cleaning the rooms and doing laundry
• Maintenance of rooms and property on a daily basis
• Making reservations for call ins, booking.com and our own reservations site
• Making sure needs of all the guests are met on a daily basis.
• Must be adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure
• Must be eager and focused to exceed and meet guest expectations
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, experience would be a asset to working in the hospitality industry. We are will to train the right couple who are committed to this type of work
Management suite is available and you will be on call 24 hours.
Only those that are really interested need to apply