WHO WE ARE:
We are a leading edge transportation solutions provider of the niche market. We are driven by development, progression, and prosperity. The Kleysen team works together cooperatively, passionately, innovatively, and safely, to provide exceptional customer service.
WHAT THE OPPORTUNITY IS:
Kleysen Group Ltd. is looking for 2 experienced Class 1 Company Drivers with a minimum of 24 months tractor trailer experience to join our Winnipeg based fleet of professional drivers.
Our Winnipeg Bulk Team hauls Dry Bulk goods on trailing equipment that includes both pneumatic, and side dumps super-b trailers. The goods include but are not limited to:
- Dry cement products, and
- Salt, and
- Soda Ash, and
- Other general dry bulk materials.
Various Runs & Assignments are based on the Business Units needs and may include:
- Regional, and
- Interprovincial, and
- Cross Border, and
- As the work is throughout these areas, the successful candidate must be able to accept occasional long-haul assignments that can be 2 14 days out and be USA Qualified.
- Very Competitive Pay Package with an earning potential of up to $105,000 annually
- Annual Safety clothing allowance
- Pension Plan
- Extended Health & Dental
- Plus More
- Minimum of 24 months Class 1 Tractor Trailer driving experience in Canada
- Previous Bulk experience an asset or eagerness to learn
- Ability to work schedule and runs according to the Business Units needs
- Must be willing to work on occasional cross border assignments
- Must be willing to take periodic long-haul assignments that can be 2 14 days out, depending on the current needs
- Ability to wear all standard PPE (safety boots, CSA approved hard hat, safety vest, etc.)
- Clean shaven or a willingness to shave as respirators are mandatory
- Team players who are Safety Minded and Customer Service Oriented
WE HAVE & OFFER:
- Excellent earning potential
- Strong Safety Culture
- Positive workplace culture
- Provide a stable future
- Provide training for all commodities & trailer types
- Company subsidized group benefit plan and pension plan
- Annual safety clothing allowance
To inquire about Kleysen and become part of the Kleysen fleet of Drivers please contact driver recruitment by email at: email@example.com and / or call toll free: 1.888.271.9785 or direct office line: 204.488.5339.
Please also visit our website Kleysen.com and / or find us on social media
The Kleysen Group of Companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba was founded in 1928. Today the group serves our bulk, deck, intermodal and multi-commodity distribution customers in Canada and the United States.
We’ve become a seamless extension of our customers’ businesses through a combination of road and rail expertise. Among our many long-term customers, we have earned a reputation as “The Transportation Solutions Company”. More than seven decades of trucking, rail, logistics and commodity-handling experience, combined with thorough research into each customer’s unique needs, markets and competitive challenges, have built this reputation.
With continuing global competition and rapidly-changing market conditions, “customer service” is often the main distinction between one company and another. Kleysen provides customers with a competitive advantage by designing cost-effective transportation and distribution system solutions built for today’s expectations of unparalleled customer service.
Innovative trailing equipment, state-of-the-art tractors and the latest technologies have created our 21st century transportation and logistics company. Accurate and timely information processing is just as important to us as delivering customer freight on time. Two-way satellite communications/tracking in our trucks, EDI and Internet-based order-tracing systems are among the leading-edge communications tools we use to ensure our customers know where their products are at all times.
View original article here Source