Full Job Description
Restaurant Assistant Manager
It’s who you are that makes us who we are.
Wendy’s operates more than 6,500 restaurants in Canada and in the United States. Each and every day our team members touch the lives of hundreds of people in their communities. From remembering a guest’s order to greeting a guest by name, Wendy’s team members bring a personal touch to every guest’s visit.
Restaurant Assistant Manager:
Restaurant Assistant Managers are an integral part of the restaurant leadership and management team. Restaurant Assistant Managers provide the direction, training and expertise required to ensure that the customer’s expectations are exceeded and that each shift that they oversee achieves its business goals. As a restaurant manager you will ensure that all objectives are reached in all areas while following all company guidelines. You will provide leadership, direction, training and development of your crew. Create and maintain a “People Excellence” and superior customer service environment. Looking for someone with strong skills in the areas of coaching and training, customer service, organization and planning, financial analysis and the ability to accomplish the sales and profit goals.
Apply to this job if you:
· Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
· Have a strong work ethic and enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment
· Understand the right way to do business and helps the team act accordingly
· Are able to assist with building bench strength by developing successful teams with a positive team atmosphere
Minimum 2-5 years’ experience as a supervisor or assistant manager
Extensive knowledge of restaurant operations, food and beverage
Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others
Strong in Customer Service, Cost & Labour Controls, Team Management & Motivation
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
· Flexible schedules
· Competitive Wages & Comprehensive Training
· Insurance Benefits (Dental, Health, etc.)
· Advancement opportunities to Manager
And much more…
SALARY = $30,000-$34,000 depending on years of experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $34,000.00 /year
management: 5 years (Preferred)