We are currently hiring a full-time permanent Truck and Trailer Mechanic or Mechanic helper to join our team in Morris, MB. This position requires a general knowledge of heavy-duty equipment repairs and maintenance.
– A willingness to assist, learn and grow within a small tight-knit shop staff.
– The Mechanic is responsible for repairs, diagnostics, and maintenance of diesel powered tractors and semi-trailers to include PM inspections, tire and wheel maintenance, basic brake, lighting repairs, and safety equipment, as well as ensuring that equipment is maintained to company and DOT compliant standards.
– Willing to take instruction as needed by shop lead.
– Basic tools required for position
– Paid company benefits package available after 3 months or successful completion of probationary period
Call or email for further details
Call 204 746-5004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source