Randstad Staffing, Canada’s largest placement agency, is currently seeking candidates to fill multiple Technical Customer Service Representative positions for a contact center in Winnipeg.
We have partnered with one of Winnipeg’s fastest-growing companies and are seeking English-speaking candidates from the Winnipeg area to fill MULTIPLE PERMANENT opportunities.
Are you tech-savvy, are comfortable navigating a smartphone, computer or laptop? Do you have great English communication skills and like to problem-solve? Are you looking for permanent full-time work with an essential employer? If that sounds like you, contact us ASAP, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for candidates who have open availability between 7 am – 11 pm Monday-Sunday. You will only be scheduled 5 days per week for 8.5 hours but need to be fairly flexible until a schedule is created.
• $16.50 to start
• pay increase opportunity within 3-4 months
• Incredible company culture
• Career advancement potential
• Great opportunity for growth
• Fun, energic office work environment
• Free-parking onsite
• Address customer inquiries, and concerns and receive feedback
• Troubleshooting basic technology issues (training is provided)
• Thoroughly document all customer communication
• Follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
• Must be fluent in English
• Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience
• Committed to providing exceptional customer service
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to de-escalate situations
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Accurate and timely documenting of client/customer communication
• Strong working knowledge of smartphones, tablets, computers, and laptops, and tech troubleshooting experience is an asset
• You need to be able to work full-time permanently and have a valid work permit.
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source