The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Company’s financial systems. This will involve troubleshooting user issues within the office and remotely, training employees on systems and programs and working with data to create reports for business users and accounting department.
This role will also be a main liaison with third party software providers and customer help desks and work closely with IT when additional expertise is required.
The successful candidate must be able to think outside the box to solve problems and provide innovative solutions that will provide users with the tools they need to better perform their role.
– An experienced professional with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
– Ability to work with all levels within the Company with various ranges of technical ability
– Comfortable to self-manage tasks on a daily basis
– Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, with a focus on Microsoft Excel
– Experience creating and modifying Excel macros – including editing/optimizing in VBA. A candidate with basic programming/software development skills will have an advantage
– Experience writing Microsoft SQL Queries and Views
– Experience creating and working with Spreadsheets linked to external data sources
– Familiar with Microsoft Teams. SharePoint knowledge a plus
– Previous experience administering financial systems software, specific experience with Spectrum Construction Software would be a definite asset
– Experience with Document/Workflow Management Systems – ideally Docuware would be an asset
– Familiarity with accounting concepts such as balance sheets, trial balances and general ledgers would be an asset
– Ability to self-learn new products
– Experience training employees with the ability to transfer knowledge to others on learning new processes and systems
– Advanced knowledge of Crystal Reports is necessary
– Experience writing complex reports for business users
– Experience managing projects from start to finish
– Ability to multi-task and manage work with competing priorities
– Proven success in preparing formal documentation on processes that is easy for a user to follow is critical to success in the role
– Experience working with complex and large databases – having the ability to simplify the data and present it in a summary format
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send your resume on or before August 20th, 2021 to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information visit www.mapleleafconstruction.ca We thank all applicants however only those candidates of interest will be contacted.
View original article here Source