Magic Sushi is looking for new staff members!
Searching for experienced sushi chef with minimum 2 years of experience making sushi. Applicants should have experience making maki, nigiri, sashimi, cleaning and filleting fish, cooking rice and working in busy environment. Full time position!
Position is open to citizens, permanent residents, and foreign workers.
– Related work experience for 2 years.
– Completed secondary education or trade school certification.
– Food handling certificate an asset.
– Communicate professionally in English.
– Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
– Able to work standing for long periods of time.
– Flexible availability.
– Able to prepare all kinds of sushi, nigiri, sashimi, and/or maki.
What we offer:
– Competitive wages and tips
– Leadership training and opportunities
– Friendly work environment
– On the job training
– Health benefits
Join our growing team at Magic Sushi as a member of our sushi bar! We are looking for experienced chefs with attention to detail, speed and creativity to help us deliver our product to our guests.
Interested applicants send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants require relevant experience of at least 2 years.
Looking for other positions within our company? Apply here:
View original article here Source