We are looking for siding & aluminum laborers to join our growing team. If you think you are cut out to be an Above Aller (and you are hard working, dedicated, outgoing, customer focused, detail oriented, and committed), we would love to hear from you!
Siding and aluminum can be hard. Days can be long, weather hot or cold, and ladders can be tall so why do we love what we do? We have a great team that creates an environment that is a pleasure to work in. We value and support healthy lives in and out of work and try to make a positive impact on everyone working with our team. We take pride in our work and have a sense of accomplishment after seeing a job well done.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Highly competitive wages (overtime and vacation pay)
A work schedule that promotes a healthy work/life balance (uncommon in the industry!)
Opportunities to learn and expand your skill-set
Highly engaged workforce
Opportunity for a long-term career
Importance of culture at our organization
Your opinion is valued
Installation of various siding products on residential projects
Helps ensure schedules are maintained and projects proceed according to plans and job specifications
Participation in safety program and procedures
Assist in resolution of technical problems
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
A star candidate would have:
1. Prior experience assisting/installing various types of siding products on properties in Winnipeg and surrounding area
2. Be in sound physical condition with the ability to lift/carry up to 80 pounds
3. Be comfortable climbing ladders and work at heights
TYPE OF PERSON WHO WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
1. High level of empathy, service, and interpersonal skills
2. Proactive approach to problem solving
3. Detail Oriented Can see the smallest details, but also the big picture
4. Positive and Outgoing You interact in a socially engaging manner
5. Sense of Urgency Can work quickly and independently
6. You are an energetic and reliable individual who is a real Team Player
OUR VALUES STATEMENT
Above All exists to create a positive difference in peoples lives. How?
By valuing our customers through listening to their needs, communicating professionally, and providing expert services.
By being a company where our employees are valued, cared for and empowered to reach their potential.
Our Values Statement also demonstrates how seriously we take the safety of our employees, upholding above-industry safety standards. Above Alls high safety standards have been documented through our COR Safety Certification.
We proudly hold the following values which determine how we operate and make decisions as we strive for excellence:
1. Commitment to our Employees
2. Commitment to our Customers
3. Commitment to our Company
4. Commitment to our Community
LOCATION & ABOUT US
We are centrally located on Wall Street near Notre Dame.
Check us out at https://aboveall.net/
Our customers also LOVE us:
https://www.google.com/search?q=above all roofing reviews&oq=above all &aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0j69i60j69i57j69i60l2.6566j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x52ea7391b4c20a77:0x90b2e1ded90a81a9,1,,,
Send us your resume! We want to know your relevant qualifications and work experience. Tell us why you feel you are a good match for this role and include your availability to start and your expected pay.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us.
By applying you confirm that you are eligible to work in Canada.
Above All Projects Inc.
View original article here Source