We are looking for an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to work with one of the fast growing brands in the world. This position requires a high-level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. This position is located at a dealership in the south of the city. If you are interested in becoming a part of our growing team, we are interested in hearing from you.
* Answer Phone Calls, Emails and Drop ins to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention.
* Return missed phone calls, email in no less than 30 minutes.
* Keep up to date with all online Training required
*Present the estimate of repair to the customer
* Determine if technical solution can be resolved over the phone; escalate immediately to Shop Foreman / Service Manager to provide immediate attention.
* Accurately record issues and data into the DMS Attention to detail critical.
* Conduct Transactions w/ system; walk customer through correction and provide summary.
* Communicate estimated completion time, regular updates and follow through on each customer vehicle.
* Coordinate there repairs with the technicians while keeping a constant communication with them.
* Coordinate the delivery time or pick up with each customer.
*Provide next level of service while sanitizing vehicles and workspaces to following requirements given by the dealership managers.
* Follow up with Customer on services provided; ensure they are satisfied with the work performed.
* Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting.
* High School diploma or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
* Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
* Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
* Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
* Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
* Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work to include the public.
* Ability to work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
* Keeping things professional in the workplace respecting all employees
* Dealer Management System(s), Outlook, and MS Office, google associated applications
* Retail automotive service experience, preferred.
* Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
* Must have valid drivers licence
* Must be a Canadian citizen
View original article here Source