Our global leading client is currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their team. This opportunity is 100% remote from home (within Canada).
In this role, you will be responsible for building and continuously improving their core product. You will be a passionate technical leader who loves building software and mentoring others.
• Working for a global leader in their market
• Working with a diverse team across the globe
• Challenging work environment with an excellent benefits plan and total compensation package
• Develop and lead software products
• Deliver and maintain highly available production systems
• Provide guidance and mentorship (including code reviews)
• Strong experience with Angular and/or React
• Strong experience with database management including Redis, Elasticsearch, PostgresSQL, etc.
• Experience with Microservices
• Strong expeirence with API design
For more information about this great opportunity, please contact a local Randstad Technologies recruiter today!
You can also apply online or email Ella Song at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source