JOB OPPORTUNITY Position: Security Guard Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Closing Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 2:00 P.M.
Boarding home seeks an individual whom meets the following requirements:
• Must possess a valid Manitoba Security Guard License and/or any future license mandated by the province to perform the duties of a Security Guard. (Training will be provided ASAP, must pass the training course in order to maintain employment)
• Must have Grade 12 Diploma
• Ability to interact well with others
• Ability to retain information which is of a confidential nature
• Must possess professionalism and confidentiality at all times
• Ability to use discretion and good judgement
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to adapt readily to stressful situations
• Mature, professional manner
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Physically fit and able to stand/walk for long periods of time and run to urgent situations.
• Physically able to restrain, detain or evict individuals.
Duties to be preformed:
• Enforce Social Distancing as per company and current government guidelines.
• Maintain a safe and secure environment
• Access control of entryways and exit points using equipment at your disposal
• Enforce property regulations and city bi-laws on the companies site
• Patrol and monitor premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
• Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire, and other safety issues
• Complete daily reports and incident reports
• Provide excellent customer service
If you are fluent in Inuktitut we encourage you to apply as a premium is available for you. In addition if you are bilingual assistance in obtaining your Manitoba Security Guard License will be available upon hire.
Competitive Wages and Benefits
Submit your resumes to:
Gleason Uppahuak, President Kivalliq Development Corporation 310 Burnell St. Winnipeg, MB R3G 2A8 Email: email@example.com
View original article here Source