Are you a motivated and self-driven individual? Are you looking to step past your peers this summer and get some practical experience? Then I have the opportunity for you!
My name is Zander Wells and I operate my very own Student Works Painting franchise in the western area of Winnipeg during the summer. I am looking for university-aged students who are tired of their monotonous, unfulfilling part-time jobs they’ve been stuck at every year, and are looking for something to challenge themselves with. Here’s what I offer:
– Piece-rate pay system: this compensation plan is dependent on how hard you can work. Starting wages are anywhere around $13-$15/hr and can increase if your performance is above standard or decrease if your performance falls below. Please contact me for more details as it is much easier explained face to face
– Achievement-based incentives and bonuses
– Working outside! Who wants to be stuck inside all summer at a stagnant job? I know I don’t!
Here are some requirements I have of you in order to be hired:
– Full-time vehicle and license to commute to the various jobsites we work at over the summer
– Full-time availability from May-September as well as participation in our preseason marketing (this business you will be a part of will be a team effort from start to finish and I expect you to participate in helping find work for you to do in the summer)
These positions are sought after and entry is competitive, so do not let your chance to get on board leave the station and apply TODAY! Contact me at 204-223-4020 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
View original article here Source