Randstad Staffing, Canada’s largest placement agency, is currently seeking candidates to fill multiple Retail Contact Center Representative positions for a contact center here in Winnipeg.
Due to COVID 19, this opportunity is a work-from-home remote position for the time being – all necessary equipment will be provided.
We have partnered with one of Winnipeg’s fastest-growing companies, and are seeking English-speaking candidates to fill multiple permanent opportunities.
This position is starting immediately – Apply with us today, interview this week, start next week. Literally!!!!
Are you comfortable with basic technology, and capable of navigating a smartphone, tablet, and other devices? Do you have great English communication skills, enjoy guiding customers with their product questions, and completing their sales orders? Are you looking for permanent full-time work with an essential employer?
If that sounds like you, contact us ASAP, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for candidates who have open availability between 7 am – 11 pm, Monday-Sunday. You will only be scheduled 5 days per week for 8.5 hours but need to be flexible until a schedule is created.
You need to be able to work full-time permanently and have a valid work permit.
Equipment is provided, but it must be picked up in person at the office.
Full training provided. 1 year minimum of customer service experience necessary.
• $13.40 to start for training and then $14.40 ongoing
• Incredible company culture
• All training is provided
• Great opportunity for growth
• Ability to work from home during COVID 19
• All equipment for the position will be supplied (must be picked up at Winnipeg location prior to start date)
• Address customer product inquiries, guide customers with their purchasing process
• Thoroughly document all customer communication
• Maintain a secure, high-speed internet connection for working from home
• Adopt the company’s culture of innovation and quality in all customer interactions
When contacted, you will be asked for your availability Monday through Sunday between the hours of 7 am – 11 pm. This is due to flexibility in scheduling and those candidates with the best availability are more likely to be chosen for an interview.
You will only be scheduled for 5 days a week for 6-8.5 hours a day. This is due to shifts varying in times.
* Must have a quiet workspace to effectively work from home with a good internet connection
* You need to be able to hardwire your internet – No Wi-Fi allowed due to security concerns
• Must be fluent in English with strong communication skills
• Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience
• Comfortable with completing the sales process for customers as needed
• Committed to providing exceptional customer service
• Excellent attention to detail
• Accurate and timely documenting of client/customer communication
• Strong working knowledge with smartphones, tablets, computers, and laptops.
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly to Randstad
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time, we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View original article here Source