We are looking to hire new members to our team. We are a restoration company, with a focus on restoration from fire, flood, wind damage, vehicle impacts & sewer backups, within Winnipeg and surrounding areas.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
• Performing controlled demolition in residential and commercial properties as required
• Water extraction and cleanup after sewer backup
• Set up and monitor of drying equipment
• Clean up of fire and smoke damaged properties, debris, and personal belongings.
• Set up an monitor of air purification equipment
• Remediation of mold and asbestos (training provided)
• Daily electronic reporting of job status to project manager and coordinator
• IICRC certification for Water Restoration Technician (WRT) required
• IICRC certification for Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) an asset
• 2+ years industry related experience, Construction / Restoration / Insurance preferred
• Familiarity with chemical products including use, disposal, and Safety Data Sheets
• Team player with a can-do attitude who has a great attention to detail
• Must have a valid Manitoba drivers’ license. Ability to haul a trailer is an asset.
• Fluent in English
• Physical fit, able to lift 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time
• Flexibility: typical hours 8:00 – 4:30 weekdays but overtime may be required
• Ability to work in confined spaces and heights
• Steel toe footwear and hand tools must be provided by employee
• Capable of moisture mapping the affected area, inclusive of temperature, relative humidity and MC moisture content readings
• Will be required to pass a background check
• Salary: $17.00-$21.00 per hour
View original article here Source