Carpathia Housing Co-op Ltd is a member owned 215-unit Housing Co-operative situated in two superb locations, Tuxedo and River Heights. Our purpose as a cooperative organization is to provide quality, affordable housing to our members. We are committed to sound financial performance, cooperative and democratic values, with a pleasant and fulfilling environment for employees and members.
Carpathia Housing Co-op Ltd has a permanent full-time position open on our team for Maintenance personnel. The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Maintenance Manager and General Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements of the successful candidate are:
• Able to work outside in all weather
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
• Able to use various tools
• Must possess valid driver’s license
• Must have own transportation
• Must have smart phone
• Must be able to provide clean criminal record check
• Must be able to communicate effectively and be able to follow direction
• Must be able to work on own and have good time management skills
Duties and Responsibilities for this Position are:
• Complete repair projects and other related duties as assigned by Management
• Moving furniture and left items from the suites when required
• Make sure all machines and equipment are well maintained
• Clean up shop & storage rooms when required
*General handyman knowledge would be an asset
Interested candidates are to submit cover letter and resume, detailing qualifications, certifications if any and salary expectations to be considered to Management via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View original article here Source