Small manufacturing company looking for a reliable, hard-worker able to work with little to no supervision. This is a full-time position with 40 hours per week with shifts alternating each month from either 7:00am – 3:30pm, 3:00pm – 11:30pm and 11:00pm to 7:30am in our production plant. Experience working in production work an asset. On-site training. Must be available to work all three shifts which alternate each month.
– Required to follow verbal instructions;
– Must have basic tool knowledge (drills, saws, etc.)
– Check product for correct shape, dimensions and other specifications;
– Must be punctual and reliable;
– Select and transport material to work area manually or using fork lift or pallet jack;
– Repetitive and sometimes heavy lifting required;
– Pushing/pulling up to 75 lbs;
– Package product to protect from damage and prepare for shipping;
– Demonstrated experience with measurements, and different types hand and power/air tools, bandsaw and yardsaw;
– Ability to work in hot conditions.
Salary to be negotiated based on skill and experience; we offer health and dental benefits, group insurance coverage, and group RRSP.
Please e-mail your résumé and salary expectations to this post. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
**NO WALK-INS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Thank you to all who apply!
View original article here Source