Randstad Staffing is currently looking for an experienced Office Manager/ Workplace Experience Supervisor for a well reputable company right in the heart of downtown Winnipeg.
Do you have previous office management experience? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Do you have previous experience in facility management or corporate real estate management? Do you enjoy working juggling competing priorities and are able to manage an ever-changing work environment? Are you driven and ready for a new challenge?
If this sounds like you- we would love to hear from you!
All Applications are fully confidential – We encourage all passive job seekers to reach out to us and make a connection!
– Generous compensation package depending on experience
– Monday – Friday daytime hours
– 3 weeks paid vacation to start
– Generous benefits package with customizable plan and RRSP matching
– Great downtown location
– Amazing company culture and the abiltiy to join an outstanding forward-thinking organization
– Managing day to day operations of the facility
– Facilitating service requests, creating and managing scheduled
– Provide remote supervision of 3 staff
– Budgeting, forecasting and other basic accounting functions
– General administrative and reception duties
– Ordering office supplies and other tasks as assigned
– Previous corporate real estate management and office Management experience required
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
– High attention to detail and be able to work in a fast paced environment with outstanding problem solving skills
– Tech-savvy and the ability to work with all Microsoft Office tools especially excel and share point
– Must be organized, high attention to detail and able to juggle multiple priorities
– Previous experience in hospitality, front desk, concierge, customer service roles will be an asset
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View original article here Source