We’re looking for a self-starter to work as an Office Manager for a reputable immigration and education firm in South Winnipeg. The ideal candidate will be seeking to start a new chapter in their career!
Are you currently looking for Full-Time work as an Office Manager? Do you have background working in immigration and like working in an office environment?
Do you have a background in sales and leadership? Does the idea of helping others excite you? Are you fluent in Mandarin Chinese?
If you’re answering yes to these questions, we want to speak to you.
Being an Office Manager for this company in South Winnipeg, you will be contacting clients within Canada and overseas. To be successful, you’ll need to be self-motivated and an experienced leader!
Salary Range: $36000 to $48000, plus commissions
– Competitive Salary based on experience
– Learn great leadership skills and get to know new people
– Monday to Friday, weekends off
– Daytime shift (9:30 to 5)
– Benefits package after 6 months including health, prescription, eye, and dental
– Small office culture (family culture)
– Business Casual work attire
– Oversee the sales team and making sure KPI’s and revenue targets are met, lead by example!
– Speak with clients and candidates in Winnipeg to ensure quality business practices are met
– Procure office supplies when needed
– Hiring and on-boarding new employees
– Helping with marketing and branding within the city of Winnipeg
– Must be able to read/write/communicate in Mandarin Chinese fluently
– Strong ability to communicate in English
– Strong capability to use Microsoft Office
– Background with CRM usage is an asset
– Sales and office manager experience is an asset
– Comfortable with B2B and B2C calls
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source