We are currently looking for an experienced Office Assistant for great opportunities in Winnipeg.
We have partnered up with some fantastic companies across Winnipeg and would love to hear from you!
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Are you wondering “What’s out there?” and just don’t know where to look?
Do you take pride in your excellent organizational skills? Do you enjoy supporting fellow staff with duties that help creates a better functioning work environment? Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As an office assistant, you’ll be the first face that people see when they enter, you will be answering phone calls, taking appointments, corresponding with the office via email or phone. To be successful in this role, you will have to be an outgoing person with great interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
– Competitive compensation based on experience
– Ability to work with some of Winnipeg’s best companies
– Working in an office environment
– Monday – Friday daytime hours
– Benefit package available at a reduced rate
– Contractual Full time / Part Time Opportunities with permanent placement potential
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Providing administrative and clerical support to all departments
– Engaging in email, phone, and fax correspondence
– Handling incoming and outgoing mail
– Coordinating meetings, travel and staff events
– Maintenance of client database records
– Order office supplies and maintain inventory
– At least 1 year experience in an receptionist or office assistant role
– Organizational and administrative skills required to perform activities in a deadline driven environment, working with constant interruptions.
– Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written).
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel)
– Ability to receive direction from multiple individuals
– Ability to deal with varying personalities of internal and external clients
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source