• Location: Winnipeg, MB
• Salary: $22.00 / hour
• Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
• Terms of employment Permanent: Full time from 35 to 40 hours or more per week
• Start date: As soon as possible
• Languages: English
• Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years, or equivalent experience
• Experience: 2 Years or more
• Personal Suitability: Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Team player, Accurate, Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills.
• Computer Skills: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Word, MS Office, MS PowerPoint.
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
• Delegate work to office support staff.
• Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
• Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
• Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
View original article here Source