Now Hiring –
KWIK TRUCKING SERVICES INC.
Company based in Winnipeg MB, we operate across Canada and the United States;
Reefer and Dry Van Trailers.
●● New and less experienced drivers are also welcome to apply (ask us about our Training program) .
What will you do:
– Pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspections
– Pick-ups and deliveries in a professional, safe and timely manner
What do you bring:
– Able to cross the border
– Class 1 Driver License with Air brake endorsement.
– Knowledge of driver logbook and HOS reading
– Knowledge of cargo documentation (Bill of lading, proof of delivery, trans-border, etc…)
– Knowledge of navigation and GPS system
– Knowledge of Reefer settings or willing to learn
– Knowledge of load securement or willing to learn
– Able to perform mechanical diagnostics and report to fleet manager and maintenance team
– Good communication with dispatch and customers
– Ensure 100% compliance with safety and DOT
– Knowledge of accident reports
– Safety equipment: Boots, vest, gloves, smartphone, hardhat, hands-free unit
– Perform drug test whenever required
– Must keep interior tractor clean and in good shape
– Soft skills (Punctual, team player, flexible, reliable, organized, good use of equipment)
Send your resume- Info@kwiktrucking.com
View original article here Source