Technical Customer Support resource needed for a 12-month contract.
Education (Preferred Education Only)
• Education in Networking and Computer Technology, Computer and Information Systems Technology or equivalent is preferred.
Experience/Knowledge (Preferred Experience/Knowledge Only)
• Minimum experience required: 0-2 years
Specific Job Skills
• Some experience in desktop/laptop repair is desired
• Ability to diagnose problems applying industry best practices, perform repairs on IT assets, and provide support for a wide range of applications
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs as required
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.