ServiceMaster Restore of Winnipeg remediates properties damaged by water, fire, mould, etc. We are looking for experienced Cleaning/Contents Technicians to clean properties and customer contents, often damaged by smoke or water. We offer a competitive salary, a company-paid benefits package to qualifying employees, and the opportunity for ongoing professional training.
• Lead a team to complete the tasks set out on work orders including but not limited to:
• Packing of contents from damaged properties
• Clean, sanitize and deodorize contents damaged by water, smoke, etc.
• Clean residential and commercial properties damaged by water and fire, etc.
• Record, track, and warehouse customer contents
• Remediation & Restoration of damaged properties
• Participate in our On-call rotation
• 3+ years experience in the restoration industry
• Experience leading a team
• Commercial & residential cleaning experience
• Post-construction & office cleaning experience
• Ability to accurately record and track customers’ contents
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Criminal record search upon hire
• Current valid driver’s license with clean driving record
• Current IICRC – FSRT certificate
• IICRC certifications such as: OCT, WRT, CCT, UFT
• Experience with contents tracking software such as Encircle or Assured Pack-out
• Experience cleaning and sanitizing restoration equipment
• Remediation and rebuild experience
• First Aid Certification
Pay based on experience. Please attach resume when responding to ad.
View original article here Source