We are looking for a key individual to join us for the spring season which can potentially lead to a full time permanent position for the right candidate.
PLEASE READ AD
**Serious inquiries only please**
We are in our 3rd year of operation and are seeking people who love being outdoors and who would like to be a part of our success and growth. This is a permanent position as we are active all year round with seasonal clean-ups, mowing and snow removal.
– 40 hrs / week (up to 50 during April/May and October)
– Weekends off June-September
– Wage starts at $15/hr with potential to make $20+ once you are fully trained and converted to pay for performance
– Raises and bonuses given for productivity and efficiency
– Starting wage is negotiable for experienced workers
– Smart Phone with a data plan
– Valid class 5 driver’s license
– Clean driver’s abstract
– Ability to work 10 hour days
– Lawn mowing experience
– Team player
– Ability to take direction
– Reliable transportation to the shop (Near Costco on Regent)
We are looking for individuals who have:
– A positive attitude
– Desire for self development
– Drive to succeed
– Motivation to be a part of a team that will earn more based on work competed and not hours served.
Email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
References and a driver’s abstract will be required for qualified applicants.
View original article here Source