PARSONS PLUMBING & HEATING LTD is a full service company based out of Winnipeg that has been providing residential and commercial service for plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical since the 1920’s.
We are currently looking for:
JOURNEYPERSON PLUMBER and
PLUMBING APPRENTICES – ALL LEVELS
Qualifications – the ideal candidate should have the following skills, attributes and experience:
• Good communication skills, able to work well with others
• Kind, courteous, and respectful at all times.
• Organized and punctual
• Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
• Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
• Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
• Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
• Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
• Open to learning and advancing skill set
• Valid Manitoba drivers’ license
What You can expect:
• Respectful working environment
• Industry competitive wage
• Service vehicle (Journeyperson)
• Benefit package after a 3-month probation period
• RRSP program
• An opportunity for growth
If you are looking to contribute to a team environment, we invite you to submit your resume outlining your qualifications and experience.
View original article here Source