Randstad Staffing is currently looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative for a well reputable family-run company in the north-west of Winnipeg.
The ideal candidate comes with a great can-do attitude, has experience working in a heavy-equipment industry, is very detail-oriented and enjoys working with people.
Are you extremely organized and enjoy juggling multiple competing priorities? Are you an efficient worker who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Would you like to join a growing mid-size company with a family feel? Do you have a background in engineering and creating blueprints?
Do you have previous inside sales experience? Do you have experience with heavy equipment and are technically inclined? Are you outgoing and enjoying meeting new people? Are you tech-savvy and are familiar with Quickbooks?
Do you have a vehicle and a valid drivers license?
If this sounds like you- we would love to hear from you!
All Applications are fully confidential – We encourage all passive job seekers to reach out to us and make a connection!
– Generous compensation package depending on experience
– Monday – Friday daytime hours
– 2 weeks paid vacation with additional flex days
– Generous benefits package with 100% of the premiums paid by the employer
– Professional work environment with a family-feel
– Free parking on site
– Growth potential
– Working closely with the outside sales representatives including joining sales presentations
– Manage incoming customer inquiries and qualify prospects
– Creating quotes as well as vendor proposals
– Customer service – building and maintaining client relationships
– Identify new opportunities
– Database management and conducting sales calls
– Other administrative duties as assigned
– Previous experience as an inside sales representative is required – ideally with familiarity in heavy equipment
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of professionalism
– High attention to detail, ability to take initiative and work efficiently
– Tech-savviness (experience with Quickbooks and all MS Office applications)
– Must be organized and able to juggle multiple priorities
– Someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment
– Must have a vehicle and valid drivers license due to limited bus service
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source