TITLE: INDUSTRIAL BUTCHERS AND MEAT CUTTERS (NOC 9462)
COMPANY: JOWETT FARMS CORPORATION
LOCATION: 79 PENNER DRIVE
BLUMENORT, MB R0A 0C0
TERM: FULL TIME/PERMANENT
We are currently looking for 12 Industrial Butchers/Meat Cutters to work for our companies located in Blumenort, Manitoba.
• Perform daily slaughter activities, while adhering to facilities food safety standards.
The duties and abilities required are as follows:
• Legging, Skinning, Carcass Wash, Post-Mortem Inspection;
• Evisceration, Splitting, Scaling;
• Product Inspection, Trimming and Boning;
• Be a team player with the ability to maintain supportive work relationships;
• Performing slaughter and deboning tasks safely and efficiently, while maintaining line speed;
• Quality assurance, complete product inspections & identify suspect meat;
• Completion of Secondary School;
• At least 2 years slaughter/food production experience preferred.
Please send your resumes to the following: By Mail: Box 250, Blumenort, MB, R0A 0C0 Online: jowettfarms.ca/employment-opportunities Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source