We are seeking additional general labourers for ongoing temporary and casual work assignments in Winnipeg and surrounding municipalities starting Tuesday October – 13-20 at 6:45am.
You can safely do an IN-PERSON drop in- at 804 Sargent Avenue – Industrial Entrance – On Tuesday – Oct-13029 from 6:00am – 7:15am for registration and dispatch to work at the same time.
There are some great opportunities to gain some experience with leading Manitoba businesses and for more experienced general labourers looking for part-time or causal work.
Types of assignments available:
· Landscaping Labourer
· Warehouse Associates
· Production Associates
· Recycling Associates
· Driver helpers
· Moving Labourers
– Possess CSA – Steel Toe Boots
– Able to lift up to 50IB
– Are flexible and can work from 4 – 8 – 12 hour shifts
– Own vehicle is an asset but not required
– Good work ethic, reliability and willing to learn is essential
– $11.90 – $15.00 per hour based on assignment
– Cash Advance available after the shift
– Fantastic flexibility to work when you want and if you want – select 1 day a week to 5 days a week
– PPE lending program
– 4% Vacation pay on each cheque
– Paid weekly – Every Friday
1 Option to Apply:
You can safely do an IN-PERSON APPLICATION – 804 Sargent Avenue – Industrial Entrance – 6:30am for registration and dispatch to work at the same time.
View original article here Source