MaxxPro Wall Panels is a manufacturing company that specializes in fabricating multi-family, multi story buildings one wall at a time. We use state of the art equipment and technology to pre-fabricate wood walls in our indoor, climate controlled facility. Our plant is less than 10 minutes from sage creek in Grande Pointe.
Seeking hard-working, self-motivated individuals ranging from high school students to university students to retirees and anyone in between. Part time hours can range from 10-20 hours per week. Please send resume and availability to email@example.com.
Start Date: October 13th
Wage: Varies depending on work experience
Hours: 1 Position Monday to Thursday 7am-Noon.
2 Positions Monday to Thursday 4:30-9:30 PM
Benefits and Pension plan offered to all employees
MaxxPro Wall Panels is seeking hardworking, reliable individuals with the following skills:
– Ability to speak and understand English
– Strong attention to detail
– Good organizational skills
– Problem solving skills
– Good communication skills
– Ability to follow instructions
– Ability to work side by side with others as well as alone
– Ability to adapt and learn new tasks and techniques
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– Previous framing experience an asset
– Using circular saws and mitre saws to cut components to desired lengths
– Using pneumatic framing nailers to build components as well as frame walls
Some positions also require:
– Computer skills – Basic
– Ability to lift/carry up to 50lbs
– Operation of machinery
Call or email today!
Visit our website at maxxprowallpanels.com for more info.
View original article here Source