We are looking to hire customer service and an advanced repair technician to join our growing team for a
full-time permanent position at the Thompson location. An advanced level technician will
perform level 1, 2, and 3 repairs on smartphones, tablets, computers, and other electronic
Terms of Employment: full-time; permanent position; working hours: 40 hours per week
Language of work: English
• Casual Dress
• Flexible Schedule
• On-site Parking
• Store Discount
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
1. Repair electronic devices as they are entered in the queue.
2. Communicate with front desk staff on progress of repair tickets.
3. Intake arriving stock and organize as needed.4. Maintain a professional demeanor at work and tidy working space.
1. Knowledge of iPhones, Samsung, and other smartphone repair techniques.
2. Ability to perform micro-soldering repairs.
3. Ability to diagnose device issues and perform complex board-level and troubleshooting.
4. Minimum 2 years of experience working in the industry; 5 years preferred.
1. Technicians will need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English with customers and other non-technical staff. Bilingualism is an asset.
2. Mobility (with a valid license and vehicle) is an asset, as technicians may be shuffled across our multiple locations.
3. Quickly diagnosing repair issues.
** COVID-19 considerations:
To keep our employees safe, we have 30-wash reusable face masks and sanitizing wipes
in every room. Customers are spaced out in the storefront and have the masks
available to them. The sanitizing station is set up and everyone is urged to sanitize.
Apply by email or phone.
View original article here Source