JEM Building Services is accepting applications for trustworthy and hardworking personnel to join the JEM’s professional cleaning staff. These positions require availability of up to 40 hours per week including evenings / late nights and weekends.
All positions available will be filled by motivated, polite, professional and skilled individuals.
ASSETS IDENTIFIED DURING THE HIRING PROCESS:
• Multiple years experience with commercial janitorial services
• Available weekends for emergency call outs
• Familiar with commercial grade cleaning equipment (wet vacuums, auto scrubbers, buffers, etc)
• Strong mechanical and technical aptitude with experience in staff supervision
• WHMIS training
• Must follow company policies and procedures
• Must adhere to confidentiality and disclosure policy
• Must be trustworthy with access keys, alarm codes and discretionary information
• Able to read, write and communicate fluently in English
• Able to pass Criminal Record Check
• Dependable, efficient, physically capable, reliable and in good health
• Available Monday – Sunday, 6am – 10pm (Start / End times vary depending on day of week)
• Able to work as a team member or individually with attention to detail
• Able to listen and adhere to instructions execute with minor supervision
• Comfortable working in unfamiliar office settings with office staff present
• Able to lift and carry heavy items up to 40lbs; such as supply boxes, vacuums, mop buckets, etc.
• Able to learn, use and maintain cleaning tools and equipment (Mops, Sprayers, Vacuums, etc.)
Salary: $12- $13 per hour (based on experience)
View original article here Source