Hi! I am in individual with SCI looking for staff on various shifts, but mostly weekends. Wages begin at $16 progressing forward with experience. I am on self managed care through the WRHA.
I live alone with the faithful and friendly mixed breed dog. I need people to start immediately, please contact if there are any questions. Free parking available in back!
Job description includes (but not limited to):
• administering medications
• all activities of daily living, including; toileting and elimination assistance, meal preparation,
• Bathing/dressing, transferring using sling and lift
• housekeeping, laundry, dusting, keeping stock of household and medical products etc.
• accompaniment to medical appointments,
Some positions can be arranged as permanent. There are openings in many positions, every weekend is open for shifts.
daytime: 7 AM until 12 or 1 PM
evenings 5:30 PM until 10 or 11 pm
overnight: 12:00 PM AM until 5 AM.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source