Hi! I am in individual with SCI looking for staff on various shifts, but mostly days including weekends, would like to employ same person for some evenings/Overnight. Wages begin at $16 progressing forward with experience. I am on self managed care through the WRHA. Openings are for casual employment at the time.
I live alone with the faithful and friendly mixed breed dog. I need people to start immediately, please contact if there are any questions. Free parking available in back!
Job description includes (but not limited to):
• administering medications
• all activities of daily living, including; toileting and elimination assistance, meal preparation,
• Bathing/dressing, transferring using sling and lift
• housekeeping, laundry, dusting, keeping stock of household and medical products etc.
• accompaniment to medical appointments,
Successful candidates need to have a flexible schedule and be available for weekends and every other day arrangements. Must be double vaccinated against: 19. As well as practicing safety in their own lives.
Shifts are as follows:
daytime: 7 AM until 12 or 1 p.m.
evenings 5:30 PM until 10:30 p.m.
overnight: 12:00 PM AM until 5 AM.
Please send resume to email@example.com
View original article here Source