We are seeking general labourers interested in unique and well compensated contract assignments with one of Manitoba’s leading construction and developments companies currently completing a high profile project in Winnipeg. Our client is looking to bring on additional entry level general labourers looking to build their careers.
WHY WORK WITH US?
– General labour experience only required – Great opportunity to further your skills, experience and contacts in the construction industry.
– Wages: $14.65 – $15.80 per hour + 4% vacation per pay period
– Paid Weekly every Friday
– Opportunity to work on a high profile project for our thriving city with a client who has a fantastic corporate culture and safety reputation in Canada.
– Permanent position for the right candidates leading to + increased hourly compensation, benefits, , Union environment, Training opportunities.
– Clean up worksites from debris or obsolete material
– Assist carpenters, or other tradespeople on-site as required by client
– Handle and transport materials and equipment
– Unload and Loading trailers
– Use power tools when needed
– Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labour tasks (e.g. digging, stacking up goods)
– Put up warning signs (e.g. signposts, cones) for vehicles and passersby
– Help with setting up and transferring temporary structures (e.g. scaffolding)
– Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
– 3-5 years experience working as a general labourer – Must have experience in the construction industry
– Are available to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday (Rare)
– Are a safety conscious individual, you prioritize safety of yourself and your co-workers and you have had safety training on a construction site in the past.
– Have All Required PPE – Hi Vis Vest, CSA Steel Toe Boots, Hard Hat, Work gloves, outdoor appropriate wear.
– You can lift, bend, twist and carry up to 50IB unassisted
– Understand the importance of following directions and completing jobs tasks assigned within the allocated time by site supervisors.
– You have reliable transportation for a 7am start, are punctual and reliable.
We are only seeking serious candidates with a history of steady employment to evaluate and as such you must complete the following steps obtain a position;
1. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
2. Complete In-Person application after step 2; Photo I.d , Proof of S.I.N required.
2. In-Person Interview, Covid-19 Pre Screen Questionnaire to be completed
Thank You for your interest and understanding.
Your Team. EZ Workforce
View original article here Source