CHIROPRACTIC OFFICE in ST. VITAL seeks friendly, health-conscious, high-energy team player for Front Office Receptionist position. We are looking for a caring and compassionate individual who is willing to assume high degrees of responsibility and be highly responsive to the needs of their employer and the community we serve. The candidate must be CAREER-oriented and seeking LONG-TERM employment (over 5 years). Candidate must submit Cover Letter with Resume. Candidate must live in CLOSE proximity to our office. See below for further details.
Location: Great Life Chiropractic & Wellcare Centre
Dr. Mark Kowalczuk
8 – 1014 St. Mary’s Road
Winnipeg MB R2M 3S6
Hours: PERMANENT, approx. 20-40 hours/week with varied hours Mon – Sat
Hourly Wage: $16 – $18/hour
Benefits: Health Benefits, Bonuses, Chiropractic Care for self and dependents, Long-term Employment Incentive (over 5 years) + ONE AMAZING JOB & FULFILLING CAREER!
Education and Experience Requirements: 2-year College Degree or University Studies and 2-years Administrative/Management Experience
Job Description: The Front Office Receptionist will be responsible for support of the doctor and management of both front and back office settings. Duties include: surface and table cleaning and sterilization, clerical support, marketing support, HR-support, operational duties, special projects on an as needed basis, communications with patients, directing patients to specific service areas, collection of payments and scheduling of appointments. They will also be responsible for answering the phones, taking messages, as well as, making appropriate call-backs. They must make copies, do patient filing, file vendor statements and correspondence, and maintain appropriate inventory levels. They must also track prospect lead sources, sort mail and compose mail packages. They also are responsible for sending and reconciling faxes to billing agencies and patients, logging all incoming cash and creating deposits for the bank. There is an evolving role in working with social media, our web-site and web-based communications. There are minimal end-of-day cleaning duties involving trash removal, vacuuming and surface-cleaning.
Skills and Attributes Needed:
• Health Conscious with Appreciation for Family and the Chiropractic Wellness Lifestyle
• Technically Savvy and Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Experience Working with Current Social Media (FB & Instagram) and Web-Site management
• Experience using QuickBooks Accounting Software
• Excellent Organization and Time-Management Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• A Dominant and Creative Approach to Problem Solving
• Be able to Balance Multiple Projects, be Detail-Oriented and with Dependable Follow Through
• Have a Positive Outlook, Desire to Learn and Grow and Take on Increasing Responsibilities
• Preference for Marketing Experience
• Preference for Experience Working with Children
• Note: We use PMP Software for patient file management. Training will be made available.
The candidate must be CAREER-oriented and seeking LONG-TERM employment (over 5 years). Candidate must submit Cover Letter with Resume. Candidate must live in CLOSE proximity to our office.
Some of our Values: Family, Inspiration, Leadership, Transformation, Greatness, Excellence, Simplicity, Vitality, Compassion, Connection, Trust, Flow, 100 year outlook, Fun & Playfullness
Covid-19 Safety: We are following safety measures consistent with MB Government Regulations. Sanitization procedures, physical distancing, masking & shielding have been introduced as per Public Health requirements. This continues to remain a fluid situation.
Office Web site: www.greatlifechiropractic.ca
Please visit our YouTube Video: Hastings Family Chiropractic (our former office name)
How to Apply:
Send COVER LETTER with RESUME to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Show us how GREAT you really are!!
View original article here Source