Technical Support Representative
We’re creating an opportunity for you to learn, lead, and grow in your career! At Sitel Group®, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, we are hiring multiple Technical Support Representatives to support high-volume inbound customer service projects for our Intuit Quickbooks.
As a trusted employer, we’ll create the best match for you based on your experience and preferences, including full time daytime and evening shifts. After applying, you’ll complete our video interview where we’ll get to know each other better. Be sure to look for an email from email@example.com for your personal link. After you complete your interview, our team will review your application and be in touch after 24 hours to discuss which position best matches your skill set. Sitel Group® has more than 20 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles – our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you!
*With your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES.
Location Requirements: Must legally reside in Canada.
- Handle inbound service calls and provide accurate account and product information
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed metrics while providing excellent customer service
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues and guide users through step-by-step solutions, while simultaneously navigating through multiple systems
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
Work with Us and You’ll Enjoy:
- $20 – $22/hour
- Hands-on, 100% paid training
- Work from home benefits include saving time, money, and the environment
- Benefits including medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, company matched RRSP contribution, and generous paid time off
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- You are fully bilingual in English AND Canadian French
- You are 18+ years of age
- You have a high school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- You can pass a criminal background check
- You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- You work well with a team or independently
- You are able to commit 40 working hours per week
Equipment & Internet Requirements:
- Desktop Computer with Windows 10 (Apple/Mac, tablets, Winbooks, smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook & Android systems are not compatible)
- Dual monitors
- Internet speed – 5.0 Mbps download speed and 3.0Mbps upload speed
About Sitel Group®:
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build strong customer relationships by creating meaningful connections that
boost brand value. Our digital or voice-based solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With 160,000+ global employees- working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times a day in 50+ languages. For over 40 years, our award-winning culture has been dedicated to improving the employee experience.
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Please note that Sitel Teleservices Canada Inc. Headquarters is based in Ontario. Any other position would be a remote position.
Sitel Group is committed to Global Ethics and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment where all associates are represented, supported and treated with fairness and respect. We believe in selecting, developing and rewarding the best candidate for the job based on the requirements and responsibilities of the role. If you are contacted for any opportunity with us and require any accommodation during the recruitment and selection process please be sure to communicate your needs with your recruiter. Any information shared will be treated confidentially and will only be sure in order to provide an positive and accessible candidate experience. Job ID: 7008774
View original article here Source