Randstad Staffing is currently looking for experienced Financial Controllers to join some of Winnipeg’s top firms and companies!
We have partnered up with several great companies that are looking for you!
Do you have your CPA designation? Do you have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Accountant (public or private practice)? Are you familiar with all aspects of full-cycle accounting and have a passion for numbers?
Are you a problem solver, can think outside the box and have an analytical mind?
Does financial reporting excite you? Do you have great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If this sounds like you, reach out to us today!
All applications are fully confidential and you can think of us as your sports agent – we would love to connect with you and help you grow your career!
– Competitive compensation – depending on experience
– Opportunity to work with some of Winnipeg’s top companies and accounting firms
– Great company culture
– Monday – Friday daytime hours – Work from home opportunities may be available
– Great benefit packages are available
– Potential growth opportunity
– Financial reporting
– Oversee and lead a team of accountants and staff
– Full-cycle accounting functions
– Communication with internal and external stakeholders
– Analysis and creation of financial reports
– Other finance and accounting duties as assigned
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
– CPA designation is required
– 5+ years of experience as an accountant in public or private practice
– Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
– Superior understanding of general accounting principles
– Great computer skills (MS Office, Excel and other computerized accounting systems)
– High attention to detail and ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source