We’re hiring for a part time position because I want to add a 4th member to my staff team. You will be helping take care me, Crystal, in my home. I’m a 31 year old woman living with a physical disability, I am also trached and ventilated but no medical experience is required. My mom, primary attendant and myself will train you.
I’m looking for someone who is…
• A problem solver.
• Fast learner.
• Is willing to follow directions.
• Attention to detail and being innovative is extremely important.
• Following Covid precautions, I’m immunocompromised and my sisters are￼ as well.
• Healthcare knowledge is a great asset, but not a requirement.
• Makeup, hair and nail skills are also an asset for me because I do all of that, not a deal breaker though.
• Must be okay with dogs.
• You must pass a criminal record check and child abuse registry.
• I’m located in St Andrews near the Parkdale area so you do need to be able to drive.
The hours are 2-3 evening shifts a week from 6-10pm or if there’s an emergency and I need to go to the ER/I’m in the hospital. Starting rate is $14. As previously stated, my primary attendant, my mom and I will fully train you.
You will be working in my home with my family, there is a zero tolerance for non adherence to stipulated expectations
If you have any questions about me, my condition, the job etc, please feel free to ask.
If you’re interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get an interview set up! ☺️
View original article here Source