Bison Janitorial Services Ltd has served as the Janitorial expert in Manitoba for over 25 years, we execute and manage all aspects of janitorial services including office cleaning, floor waxing, carpet cleaning, washroom maintenance and fogging for COVID-19 and other viruses.
Laid off, out of work due to COVID-19, have commercial cleaning experience. Bison Janitorial Services are hiring energetic part time, full time and casual cleaners to assist our clientele during this COVID- 19 crisis. Demand for our cleaning has increased and we are looking for cleaners to cover various sites and shifts.
• Cleaning Washrooms
• Changing Garbage Bags
• Cleaning Garbage Containers
• Cleaning Glass/Mirrors
• Cleaning Stainless Steel
• Work independently and in a team
• Communicate/Speak/read and write fluently in English
• Experienced cleaners – use of Auto Scrubber, Burnisher, Swing Polisher
• Drivers license is not required for all sites, but may be required for specific locations not on bus
routes. Anyone with a valid Class V license and vehicle will be given priority when hiring.
• Clean criminal record check is required.
• Clean Vulnerable Sector check required.
• Flexible schedule
Bison Janitorial Services has been serving our Manitoba customers for over 25 years and values our employees as our biggest asset, we therefor strive to hire the best candidates, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
View original article here Source