Busy construction company seeking executive assistant.
The ideal person will have the ability to provide good judgement in any given situation that arises and the ability to maintain a realistic balance of work, juggling a multitude of tasks at one time, and uphold a strong work ethic.
The Assistant will have the ability to work independently with little supervision on projects, seeing them through to completion. You must have flawless attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, with a proven track record of supporting a team.
– Prepare quotes, proposals and interact with clients
– Set up meetings, conference calls, video conferences etc. including preparing any presentation materials
– Client servicing, proactively following up on cases and contacting clients via telephone and/or email to arrange meetings
– Preparing internal and external documentation
– Reviewing business plans and financial documents
– Completing ad-hoc projects and research, as required
Skills & Qualifications:
– Post-Secondary education or related experience preferred
– 2 – 5+ years of experience in an administrative / professional support function in an office environment
– Excellent organizational, time management and administrative skills
– Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of responsibilities while maintaining strong attention to detail
– Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
– Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Please send resume and cover letter as requested. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
View original article here Source