Glen Eden Funeral Home & Cemetery is seeking a Pre-Planning Director candidate who is interested in a long term and rewarding career that offers the flexibility to balance career and family.
We are a national, family owned and Canadian company that has been steadily growing throughout Canada since 1947. When you join our team, you will become part of a service minded group of professionals who make a difference in people’s lives every day by helping them plan for end-of-life decisions. Our team members are part of a supportive culture, working flexible hours and have opportunities for advancement nationwide.
As a Pre-Planning Director, you are responsible for:
• Developing new customer relationships
• Executing a comprehensive prospecting strategy
• Managing a successful calendar of sales meetings
Ideal candidates are:
• Driven by success
• Mature minded
• Willing to work a flexible schedule
We offer a wide range of benefits for Pre-Planning Directors including:
• Generous commission structure with income potential ($60,000 – $100,000+)
• Outstanding comprehensive training program with paid training
• On-going personalized training
• Marketing and administrative support
• Flexible Benefit Plan
• Employer matched Company Pension Plan
• Recession-proof industry
If you are a compassionate person who would like to make a difference in people’s lives, you will have a fulfilling career at Glen Eden. Sales experience is an asset but not mandatory as we will train to ensure success. Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills in English are required; any additional languages would be an asset; a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle are required.
We thank all candidates for applying, and only those that are being considered will be contacted.
Please watch our Careers at Arbor Memorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-NzZjVSYUw
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Miguel Foidart, Branch Manager – Glen Eden Funeral Home & Cemetery
View original article here Source