Sales jobs can be rewarding and exciting, especially a technology sales job at CDW. As a Fortune 200 leader, we’re the technology experts Canadian companies turn to most to solve all their IT needs. This is an exciting career opportunity to sell some of the biggest, most innovative technology brands in IT, while collaborating with some of the brightest, best and most diverse technology minds working in IT today.
At CDW, we believe in building meaningful relationships through premiere products and services, innovative technology solutions and the dedicated efforts of our talented Sales Representatives and Account Executives. As an Account Executive at CDW, you’ll oversee targeted sales activity within an assigned territory. This a high-profile, technology sales role where successful individuals meet quota and revenue targets, prospect and develop accounts and become trusted partners to our customers and strategic partners.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge on CDW’s Service offerings as well as competitors’ service offerings
- Build relationships with CDW’s strategic partners
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure sales, marketing and contract programs are consistently and effectively implemented
- Actively present CDW’s services capabilities to customers, at seminars and to user groups
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or the equivalent in experience
- 3+ years of experience in technology sales and customer outcomes
- Understanding of budgets and procurement cycles
- Experience working with agency specific Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
- At least 2 years of experience in field customer facing sales
- At least 5 years of experience in hardware or software technology sales
- Experience selling Security, Hybrid IT and Cloud Solutions
- Cisco, EMC, Microsoft, HP and IBM Sales Certifications
- Prior experience selling advance technology solutions for Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, HP or EMC
- Experience selling to public sector customers
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts and other generous perks.
Job ID: 13376549
View original article here Source