Customs Coordinator Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Handle the processing of bond shipments with customer brokers to collection extra charges from load brokers or customers.
• Communicate with drivers regarding shipments and answer any questions.
• Inform drivers when all PARS/ACI have cleared customs.
• Respond to inquiries regarding outstanding PARS/ACI, that were not stamped at the border, from broker and customs officers.
• Follow up on required CTPAT/PIP questionnaires for Customers/Vendors.
• Compile the necessary Certificates of Insurance from new carriers.
• Compile the necessary WCB clearances from new carriers.
• Compile the required credit checks from D&B on new customers.
• Verify all credit references from new customers.
• Attach all documents received to the respective Customer or Vendor profiles.
• Conduct 5 step risk assessment on all non C-TPAT/PIP business partners.
Safety and Compliance Responsibilities:-
• 3+ years of safety and compliance, or dispatch experience within the transportation industry
• Strong experience in hours of service is a MUST
• Proven ability to develop and organize driver training programs
• Demonstrated attention to detail in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Hours of service knowledge (including e-logs)
• Extensive knowledge of DOT and safety regulations
• Driven and proactive leadership style; track record of strong leadership
• Strong computer skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong customer service skills
• Good work attitude and willing to learn
• Background security check (required by CTPAT/PIP)
• Transportation experience
• Ability to handle a fast-paced workload
• Flexible work schedule
• Must be eligible to legally work in Canada
• Saturday work required
• A supportive work environment
• Competitive wages
• Comprehensive benefits
Apply now at – firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us 204-298-0004 or 204-818-0383 EXT 101
View original article here Source