Are you an outgoing, friendly go-getter? Are you a proactive problem-solver who does not shy away from a challenge? Have you been told that you are reliable, organized and hard-working? Do you enjoy performing a wide variety of tasks? If you answer yes to these questions, we are looking for you!
As an District Administrator, you will provide assistant to all the head departments by performing a variety of administrative tasks, along with working closely with the other in office staff. This role is an in office position, located in the North East side of the city.
This position will start right away for the right fit!
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
– Full-time permanent position with a reputed company in Winnipeg
– Opportunity to work with experts in a very exciting industry
– Monday- Friday, daytime hours (8am- 4pm)
– Competitive salary with room for the role to evolve over time
– Casual attire in a relaxed work atmosphere
– 2 weeks of vacation
– Handles all incoming telephone calls and queries and redirect calls as required
– Files all interoffice documentation and prepares files for off-site storage;
– Assists the Customer Service Team with various administrative tasks included
– Recording customer credit card transactions and ensuring proper information is documented in the internal systems
– Other administrative tasks as assigned
– Experience working in an office setting performing administrative tasks
– Secondary School education; College Diploma in Business would be considered an asset
– Previous experience/exposure with ERP systems, preferably SAP, would be considered an asset.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (mostly Outlook, Word and Excel)
– Outgoing personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View original article here Source