Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Do you feel like you have reached your full potential and are stuck in a rut?
That’s where we come in – Randstad Staffing is currently looking for experienced data entry specialists who are interested in contracted temporary work to get connected with fantastic companies across Winnipeg!
Do you enjoy working with numbers and data? Do you fantastic typing abilities? Do you have excellent attention to detail and good analytical skills to input data correctly to pick up on errors?
If that sounds like you, contact us today! We provide full confidentiality to passive job seekers that are currently employed and would like to connect with us to see what else is out there.
– Competitive compensation
– Working in an office environment
– Monday – Friday daytime hours
– Opportunity for growth
– Work with some of Winnipeg’s best companies
– Benefits package available at a reduced cost
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Data Entry (alpha and numeric)
– Creating Orders
– Create Deposit Records
– Create and send tax receipts
– Database administration
– Communicate with clients
– Filing documents
– Investigate and correct discrepancies
– Maintain time lines and meet deadlines
– High attention to detail and organizational skills
– Proficient in MS Office (word, outlook & excel)
– Good typing speed with high accuracy
– Critical thinker with an investigative approach
– Data entry experience is an asset
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View original article here Source