Are you looking for a new job that will let you exercise your customer service muscles? Do you enjoy talking to many different people each day and helping them out? Then we might have just the job for you!
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to work in the North Winnipeg for a 3 month contract. You’ll be responsible for providing world class customer service to customers in store, and over the phone! This Winnipeg office is a great space to work and we know you’ll love it here!
– Work Monday-Friday between 7:30 am-4:00 pm
– This company puts it’s people first!
– Contract pays you weekly!
– Benefits available at a reduced cost
– 5 minute walk from bus stop
– Process customer orders, including custom orders, and price them accurately
– Co-ordinate all orders for timely and cost efficient shipping
– Process financial transactions according to credit procedures
– Answer telephones and process/distribute incoming facsimiles
– Use the JDE system to process invoices and review/update receiving reports
– Submit purchase requisitions for branch stock
– Maintain customer-pricing books
– Prepare quotes and follow up accordingly
– Assist in training of new hires
– Ensure bi-weekly timesheets are completed accurately and submitted on time
– Manage daily cash/check reconciliations & complete bank deposits as required
– Help ensure SOX compliance with accuracy, control, and efficiency
– Make outbound sales calls
– Upsell existing accounts
– Prospect for new business
– Provide overall support and after sales service to customers
– Identify creative ways of retaining and growing customer accounts
– Other customer/administrative/warehouse duties as required
– High School Diploma
– Post -Secondary Education an asset
– Understanding of the role of Customer Service / Inside Sales and its relation to meeting day to day business objectives
– Knowledge/experience in building supplies
– Ability to comprehend and follow branch business procedures
– Ability to work well as a team and independently
– Ability to identify and solve problems when required
– Strong computer skills
– Good phone etiquette
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
– JDE 9.0 experience an asset
– Positive attitude along with a strong desire to learn and adapt to change
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source