Looking for a physical job that develops you in a rewarding and stable career? This Could Be You!
Providing excellence in customer service and quality of work is a way of life at Kal Tire. We’re hiring full-time commercial pad technicians in training to be trained, developed, and certified to be core members of our operation.
The Commercial Pad Technician is responsible for providing fleet tire service for various equipment, trucks and trailers. The ideal candidate is a mechanically inclined problem solver who has experience working in a construction environment and has operated essential power tools. The successful candidate will provide in-house fleet tire services for various equipment, trucks and trailers. Kal Tire will give a thorough training program, competitive wage and benefit offering with an opportunity to develop within our growing organization.
Required Skills and Experiences for this role include:
· 1+ year of construction and/or Heavy Equipment operating experience
· Are methodical and patient in your approach and have a keen eye for detail.
· Comfortable working in a physically demanding environment (50 lb)
· Full-Time availability
· Valid Drivers License (Class 7 or 5)
· A can-do attitude and an ability to manage time effectively.
· Contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workspace.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and take pride in accomplishing results.
Nice to Have:
· Heavy Duty / Commercial Truck industry experience
· Experience operating service truck
View original article here Source