ServiceMaster Restore of Winnipeg remediates properties damaged by water, fire, mould, etc. We are looking for a Cleaning/Contents Technician to clean properties and customer contents, often damaged by smoke or water. We offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package to qualifying employees, and the opportunity for ongoing professional training.
• Packing of contents from damaged properties
• Record, track, and warehouse customer contents
• Clean, sanitize and deodorize contents damaged by water, smoke, etc.
• Clean residential and commercial properties damaged by water and fire
• Assist in some remediation of damaged properties
• On-call rotation
• Post-construction and/or office cleaning experience
• Ability to accurately record and track customers’ contents
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to work with a team
• Criminal record search upon hire
• Driver’s license with clean driving record
• IICRC Certifications
• Experience cleaning and sanitizing restoration equipment
• Remediation and rebuild experience
• Leadership skills
Pay based on experience. Please attach resume when responding to ad.
View original article here Source