Randstad Staffing is currently looking for several Claim Examiners that can join a well reputable company in the insurance industry as soon as possible for a contract until the end of June with the possibility to become permanent for the right fit.
This is a remote work from home opportunity – all equipment will be provided – and can start as soon as March 8th!
Do you enjoy working with numbers and data? Do you enjoy investigating and verifying data and information? Do you have a typing speed of minimum 40 WPM with 95% accuracy?
Are you driven, organized and work with high attention to detail? Do you have great analytical skills and pick up on errors quickly?
If that sounds like something you are interested in, don’t hesitate – reach out to us TODAY!
– Working remotely from home – yes you can wear sweatpants!
– After training is complete, the working hours can be flexible
– Contract until the end of June with the possibility to become permanent for the right candidate
– Working with a well- reputable company in the insurance industry
– Benefits package available at reduced cost
– Review, investigate and adjudicate health and dental claims
– Conduct phone calls to health and dental service providers for missing information
– Make accurate payment decisions according to company policy and guidelines
– Other administrative duties as assigned
– High attention to detail and organizational skills
– Ideally previous experience managing insurance claims, billings and invoicing
– Proficient in MS office
– Good typing speed with high accuracy (40 WPM minimum with 95% accuracy) – tests will be conducted
– Someone that enjoys investigative work and problem solving
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View original article here Source