We are looking for a city driver with some regional work. You must be mechanically inclined and available for work 5 days a week.
Duties & Responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
– Servicing our Clients package pick-ups and drops offs in a prompt, safe, and secure manner.
– Loading, unloading, sorting & organizing freight at our Client’s facility or at our warehouse.
– Safely lift up to 50lbs with no assistance.
– Safely move/transfer freight using hand dollies, pallet jacks, or hand-bombing.
– Flexibility to adjust workday as needed for heavy or light freight days.
– Follow scheduled assigned route and/or modify as instructed by Dispatch.
– Flexibility to adapt to new delivery routes from head office as directed.
– Maintaining trip sheets, all freight documents/manifests/BOL’s.
– Experience using GPS, cell phone, and any other company hand held tracking devices/apps.
– Adherence to health and occupational safety regulations.
– Adherence to Manitoba Highways & Traffic regulations & DOT regulations.
– Communicating with our dispatch team via phone, text
– Communicating with other drivers to complete load transfers and providing updates on status of freight.
– Must valid class 1 license
Pay $20.00 – $25.00 per hour depending on experience.
View original article here Source